You may contact us through the form below. If you don’t like forms you can call us at 416 410 7737 or email us: prep4realestate at gmail dot com
Real Estate Prep has no affiliation with the Ontario Real Estate Association (“OREA”) or the Real Estate Council of Ontario (“RECO”).
We are an independent program consisting of tutorials, preparation seminars, consulting sessions and networking opportunities designed to help you:
1. Make the career decision – Decide whether Real Estate is the right career for you and help you get started in the OREA program
2. Get your real estate license – Provide you with the tutoring and preparation to help you pass the OREA exams
3. Agent Training – Provide newly licensed agents with the training they need to achieve success in the real estate industry
4. Continuing Education – Real Estate University (“Real Estate U”) provides real estate agents with a series of practical coursers, to help clients in practical ways.
You can be a real estate sales agent in Ontario in as little as four months!
- Complete the pre-registraton stage: Pass courses OREA courses 1, 2, and 3 (can be done in as little as 4 months)
- Sign on with a broker where you must article for two years
- Pass three additional OREA courses (including property law) within the 2 year articling period.
Please note that since 2009 the OREA exams have been multiple choice. This has the advantage of offering quick evaluation.
Who are our trainers, teachers, coaches and mentors?
Our team includes: lawyers, licensed real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers, property managers and math teachers (yes, math is tested on the OREA exams).
Please contact us or follow us to learn more.