You may contact us through the form below. If you don’t like forms you can call us at 647 727 – 5555 or email us: prep4realestate at gmail dot com
Real Estate Prep has no affiliation with the Ontario Real Estate Association (“OREA”) or the Real Estate Council of Ontario (“RECO”).
We are an independent program consisting of tutorials, preparation seminars, consulting sessions and networking opportunities designed to help you:
1. Make the career decision – Decide whether Real Estate is the right career for you and help you get started in the Ontario real estate licensing program
2. Get your real estate license – Provide you with the tutoring and preparation to help you pass the Ontario real estate licensing exams
3. Agent Training – Provide newly licensed agents with the training they need to achieve success in the real estate industry
4. Continuing Education – Real Estate University (“Real Estate U”) provides real estate agents with a series of practical coursers, to help clients in practical ways.
5. Real estate license “parking” – If you wish to take a break from your real estate career, we can help you “keep your license active.
You can be a real estate sales agent in Ontario in as little as six months!
- Complete the pre-registraton stage: Pass the first five courses (can be done in as little as 6 months)
- Sign on with a broker where you must article for two years
- Pass the additional OREA courss within the 2 year articling period.
Please note that since 2009 the OREA exams have been multiple choice. This has the advantage of offering quick evaluation. Note also that the Ontario real estate licensing courses will be transferred from OREA to Humber College in 2019.
Who are our trainers, teachers, coaches and mentors?
Our team includes: lawyers, licensed real estate agents and brokers, mortgage brokers, property managers and math teachers (yes, math is tested on the OREA exams).
Please contact us or follow us to learn more.