Real estate agents must:
1. Actually provide good value to clients; and
2. Ensure that they are perceived to provide good value.
Question: What is the role of real estate agent?
Answer: The role of a real estate agent is to engage both the mind and the heart of the client.
Engaging the mind: The real estate agent must help the client understand the transaction.
Engaging the heart: The real estate agent must help the client feel comfortable with the transaction.
- Most Americans don’t trust real estate agents, poll finds (latimes.com)
- Key considerations before choosing your real estate agents in Austin (bsrealty.wordpress.com)
- Public perception of real estate agents in Toronto (realestateprep.wordpress.com)